Monday 15 July 2013

23


Shirt - Marks & Spencers, skirt - charity shop, boots - eBay, opal necklace - Debenhams


Sorry about the lack of posts! It was my birthday last week, I had some shirts to print for a friend's charity event, then work at the weekend, so it's been quite a busy few days! 
Birthday was lovely though! I got the boots & necklace in the photos above, as well as lots of other awesome things, we went for lunch and had the biggest hot dog I've ever seen, then had a Chinese and a few drinks in the evening.



Now I've finished college I've got to stay productive and get things done. Lots of goals and plans for the coming year! I need to take my driving test, find a good stable job & try to get some new shirts made (I design and print clothing sometimes, more about that later though!).

I hope everyone has been enjoying the sunshine! 
xo

3 comments:

  1. I love this post!!!

    specially your style:)

    I'm your follower!

    LiLLy

    giallodinylon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bootsssss they are kind of amazing

    -Aida

    ReplyDelete