Tuesday 23 July 2013

Sale scout

There's a huge sale on at American Apparel right now & being super skint, I got really excited when I saw that some of it was as cheap as £1! But I'm a sucker for a bargain and often buy things before actually considering how they would fit in to my wardrobe (in both senses of the word).

So I thought I'd pick out a few of my favourites and see how people have worn them before I make any purchases...


 Nylon Spandex Micro-Mesh 
 Legging 
£1
 Cotton Seersucker
 Bloomer 
£2
 Nylon Spandex Micro-Mesh Long 
 Sleeve Mini Dress 
£5



AA Sale

1, 2, 3, 45


American Apparel Seersucker Bloomers

12, 3


I couldn't resist the bloomers! What do you think? Anything you'd be tempted to buy? xo

*I found all images through Google and have credited owners with links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment