Saturday 24 August 2013

EVENT: Rochester Flea


Last weekend I went along to the Rochester Flea market at the Gordon Hotel. There used to be a regular flea market under an old car wash in Rochester which stopped running a  good 10 years ago, before I really gained my love for rifling through old treasures, so I was really excited to hear something new had been organised.

The first of a monthly event saw a beautiful collection of artists, vintage clothing, home ware, records and bric-a-brac. There was even a little retro gaming area courtesy of CoFWD and a food stall run by the most amazing lady who was singing to try and entice people to buy chips and reminded me so much of my Grandma.

I didn't have a lot of money to spend but bought a couple of things and also had a good look around the charity shops too.



You can see a list of all the artists and stallholders here


Bobble hat - New Look, earrings - Forever 21, crop top - Topshop, jeans - Urban Outfiters, 
boots - eBay, jacket - Red or Dead, cardigan - made by my Grandma

xo

4 comments:

  1. Love you style! <3

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god you look ridiiculously cool in that outfit, I need a hat like that asap! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cool outfit! Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Details are on my blog. c:

    Kripa Mehta,
    sartorial-sass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete