Saturday 23 November 2013



Hat - H&M, ribbon - craft shop, jumper & socks- Forever 21, skirt - BHS, shoes - Dr Martens



It's been so long since I last posted! Time has escaped me over the past few weeks & I've been so wrapped up in work that I haven't had time for much else. 

This photo is from a while back when it was still warm enough not to wear tights (oh, what a distant memory that now seems). Since then I've been all about knitwear and opaque tights.

I did however manage to make a little time to celebrate it being a year since me & Rob started hanging out.
We intended on going to London Aquarium but the queues were ridiculous what with it being a Sunday and all, so we went to the Science & Natural History museums, China Town, Trocadero & then to Bodeans for dinner (which I can't recommend enough <3).

Dickheads, stocking up on noodles, cute cakes, Science Museum
Natural History Museum & things I should be too old to find hilarious

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment